Motor Magic- 8 week Regulation group for children aged 3-6 years
Does your child find it tricky to regulate their emotions and/or energy levels?
Through this 8 week regulation and gross motor group delivered by two Occupational Therapists, your child will:
- Engage in motor activities that focus on proprioceptive/heavy work input to support their regulation
- Develop children's ability to 'tune into' their bodies and how they are feeling (interoception)
- Develop cooperative small group skills
- Develop connections with other children
Who is the group suited to?
- Children who have emotional regulation and self-regulation difficulties
- Children with NDIS goals related to social skills, being part of a group, emotional regulation, and/or listening/attention
You will receive:
- Small group therapy for one and a half hours a week delivered by two occupational therapists
- A personalised 'toolbox' of gross motor and regulation strategies that your child can use across environments
- An end of group report outlining your child's progress and recommendations for future ways to support your child
- Opportunities to connect with other parents
- Weekly notes of the activity and your child's progress on the session
Pricing: $1697 per child.
A 10% deposit is required at the time of registration with the remaining amount to be paid prior to the program commencing.
The group will run from Friday 21 July until Friday 8th September.
Once you have registered, you will be contacted by one of the group facilitators to find out more about your child and your goals, and how we can best support your child during the group.
Please note, this group requires a minimum of 4 children to enable it to run. Where minimum numbers are not met, any deposits paid will be returned.
NDIS Funding can be used to access this group.
If you're not sure whether this group is right for your child, or you have any questions please contact Lisa Doyle on 9799 4844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org