Mt. Cooke Hike & Mass
Hike to the top as we tackle Mount Cooke, Perth’s highest peak!
Bring a friend as we experience the beauty of creation as well as celebrate Mass and eat lunch at the summit. This event will be an awesome opportunity to do something adventurous whilst meeting and journeying with other passionate young Catholics in the Archdiocese of Perth!
This event is for young people aged 18-30 years.
- 8:30 am: Meet at “Ye Olde Narrogin Inne” 2 S Western Hwy, Armadale WA 6112
- 8:45 am: Safety Briefing for the Hike
- 9:00 am: Depart Inn to drive to base of Mt Cooke
- 9:30 am: Arrive at base and begin hike
- 11:00 am: Mass at Summit of Mt Cooke
- 11:30 am: Lunch, Rest, and Explore
- 12:30 pm: Begin Hike back down
- 1:30 pm: Reach base of Mt Cooke and head home
We aim to be back at Narrogin by 2pm for extended lunch and fellowship.
Hikers to bring:
- Day Pack
- Recommended 2L water
- Snacks for the hike/trail
- Packed Lunch
- Rosary and/or journal
- Hiking poles (if you have)
It is recommended that for this activity you have at least a basic level of fitness, experience with walking long distances and are comfortable with different levels of terrain.
Please see our Event Code of Conduct and Terms & Conditions for this event.
We'll see you on the track!