Naarm Brotherhood Open-Cirlce & Gathering 🔥
Feel the longing to be in a courageous, warm, and curious space with other Naarm-based brothers and male-identifying folk?
Yearning for a space to gather, share in and be tempered by the questions of masculinity, wholeness, and whole-human-hood in this time?
We've heard the call for more Naarm-based groups for men and male-identifying folk to sit in, unfurl, and discover what a life-honouring masculinity is in this time.
There are a few closed men's circle groups that a few of us sit in, but we wanted to come together, open the space share in the questions, and create space for new groups to emerge.
We will need to know who is attending so that we can curate the evening accordingly, and do ask for a small $5 donation so we have a committed group. Please register to let us know you are coming below. Funds will be donated to Children's Ground.
🔥 Who is this for?
- Those looking to meet folk to form a closed men's circle to sit in, or;
- Those in an existing men's circle seeking community, or;
- Male-identifying folk in Naarm/Melbourne seeking a community of brothers to be, belong and become within.
🔥 A brief look at the night:
- Presencing practice/s to land together
- Exploration of some challenges men face in this culture
- Open circle/s for sharing, listening and reflecting together
- Space for those not currently in a closed-group circle to self-organise and form a group
- Potluck dinner and gathering
🔥 What to bring:
- Your curious and open heart and mind
- A plate of something to share
- Your own plate, cutlery, and mug
This is a queer-inclusive space, for male-identifying folk or all orientations to safely explore our widening selves.
Love to see you there,
Al, Vadim, Lear, George and Kobe