Native American-Style Flute 4-Week Beginner Course
Learn how to bring more joy into your life with Music Medicine
Discover the native American-style flute and other sound therapy instruments to enhance spirituality, holistic connection with one self and with others.
This beginner course is perfect for anyone wanting to explore rhythm, sound and music, this course is designed to empower personal growth for health and well-being.
Throughout the 4-week course you’ll:
• Explore four scales from across the globe with each scale evoking emotions to help you connect to your heart.
• Be guided by Peta to let go of limiting beliefs to fully express what is in your heart and bring more soulful music into your flute playing.
• Deepen your spiritual connection with nature – fauna and flora and find your animal or plant to create positive energy and nurture a strong relationship with that element.
• Discover the Metaphysical sound healing elements of music to increase chakra balance and energy flow.
• Along the way you’ll explore sound therapy instruments such as the medicine drum, rattles and singing bowls that promotes holistic health and wellness.
This transformational introductory course will enrich your soul for personal growth and awareness. You’ll feel inspired to make music regardless of skills. Great for beginners.
Who's the 4-week course for? No need for prior musical experience, just a desire to reconnect to the benefits of sound. If you already play native American-style flute or vibrational healing in your practice this is an opportunity for you to go deeper and build knowledge for personal growth or facilitation within all kinds of groups.
This course is for everyone, including:
• Sound therapists, practitioners
• Spiritual leaders
• Wellness, workshop, group and retreat facilitators
• Personal development and self-help practitioners
• Health and mental health care professionals
• Meditation teachers
• Stay at home mums & dads
• Community leaders
• Occupational and other therapists
• School and yoga teachers
• Music therapists
• Creative arts leaders
Investment: $180 (includes transaction/booking fee).
FLUTE HIRE AVAILABLE limited supply bookings essential - CONTACT PETA
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL, PLEASE CONTACT PETA TODAY https://positivemusic.com.au/contact-us
Note Cancelation Policy: No refunds or rescheduling for missed session. In the event you cannot make the event and you have purchased a ticket you are welcome to invite a friend to come in your place.