Natural Plant Dyeing
First time natural dyeing? Or more experienced? You’ll find plenty for you in this workshop.
What will we do?
- Connect to nature at CERES. Wow, how special!
- Discover the colours of native foliage and barks, everyday garden plants and weeds, and compost.
- Experiment with these materials and see what colours reveal themselves.
- Find out what makes natural dyes stick to fabric, and mordants such as iron and alum experience a few different dyeing techniques.
- Be inspired by the possibilities of nature’s palette and the results of diverse experiments in one group of people
To learn more about this workshop, find information on trainers, and view our refund policy, visit https://school.ceres.org.au/programs/natural-dyeing/