NIGHTSHIFT ARDC Members Social and Track Night, October 2023
ARDC Nightshift has a brand-new format! With a more social atmosphere, a casual dinner provided, and even more track time, we’re making sure our Members get the best value from their club possible!
Come see why drivers all over are falling in love with driving all over again, under lights! Plus, with the ability to book your garage ahead of time, you don’t have to worry about rushing in! Your spot will be ready and waiting when you arrive.
Your ticket includes:
- Heaps of track time, under lights
- A reserved garage for you (plus a ‘find your friends’ function to book your garages together)
- A BBQ/Buffet and drink included (plus the option to buy dinner passes for anyone with you on the night for just $15.00)
- Professional driving instructors on hand in the pits through the night
Plus, ARDC Members can use their annual 50% Off Track vouchers on Nightshift, bringing the price down to just $129.50 (see below for details).
Book your spot quickly and light up your night! (PASSWORD: Use your ARDC Member Number to reveal the tickets!)
THE LITTLE DETAILS
- You MUST have a functioning tail light and brake light on your vehicle to run at night.
- Civil road licence, P1 (red) P-Plate and above ONLY, no race licences. U18 need to have their guardian present. Please bring your licence with you as you will need to present this at registration.
- Gates open at 5:30pm, with sessions running from 6:30pm to 10:30pm. Sessions alternate every 20 minutes through the night.
- This Nightshift will run the following: Beginner/Intermediate (0-4 SMSP Track Days), and the Race Car Group (all levels of driver).
- Cost is $259 including GST and booking fee (or $129.50 by entering your unique code into Discount Code before checkout ). Contact the ARDC for your unique code, and enter it in the DISCOUNT CODE bar during check out.
- Prices are per car, and up to two drivers per car are allowed to alternate within the sessions*. You will need to provide the following when purchasing your session: Driver 2 Full Name, Member Number, Licence Number, Email Address, Mobile Number and Emergency Contact.
- Passengers are not permitted.
- Long sleeve non-flammable ankle to wrist clothing and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn.
- Helmets are compulsory (currently helmet hire is unavailable).
- WEATHER: Track Nights will go ahead whatever the weather. In the case of extreme weather, we will contact you to confirm or cancel.*
- REFUNDS: Withdrawals and refunds will be accepted automatically until three days prior to the event - Click UPDATE ORDER on the order confirmation email and click the REFUNDS tab. Refunds after this date are at the discretion of the ARDC: Email Us HERE providing us with your request and details, or call the ARDC on 9672 1000, and one of our staff will assist you. No refunds will be offered for non-attendance.
*If in doubt, please call the ARDC on 9672 1000 or email email@example.com with your query and we will assist you.