Northern Tasmania Melanoma Community Forum
Our Melanoma Community Forum is designed to empower patients and their carers with the latest information from expert clinicians on melanoma diagnosis, treatment and support.
If you have been diagnosed with melanoma or know someone who has, this is your opportunity to learn more about:
- understanding your diagnosis
- treatment options for different stages of disease
- the latest advancements in surgery and medical treatments
- side effects from drug treatment
- how to manage anxiety and fear of recurrence.
- Prof Andrew Spillane - Surgical Oncologist, MIA
- Prof Angela Hong - Radiation Oncologist, MIA
- Dr Thomas Bennett - Medical Oncology Fellow, MIA
- Claire Gore - Clinical Psychology Registrar, MIA
The afternoon will conclude with a panel discussion. Afternoon tea and light refreshments will be provided.
This forum is hosted by Melanoma Institute Australia.
DATE: Thursday 19 October, 4pm to 6pm (Note: Doors open at 3:30pm)
RSVP: By 13 October 2023
Safety at our event: Please follow COVID-safe practices when attending our event and stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you can no longer attend due to COVID-19, please contact us.