NSW | Social Enterprise Gift Market & Showcase | Tuesday 5 December 2023
New South Wales In-Person| Social Enterprise Showcase and networking
Presented in partnership Social Traders and SECNA welcome you to join us at our upcoming New South Wales Social Enterprise showcase, and networking event, featuring social enterprise market stalls for your holiday season gifts!
This interactive session, and social enterprise showcase is designed to help connect business and government with social enterprise to create lasting social procurement partnerships. We hope that by showcasing growth opportunities we together can create a thriving social enterprise sector in New South Wales!
For those last-minute Christmas presents, don’t forget to visit our social enterprise Christmas market.
There will be a range of unique and clever gift ideas on offer including fashion, accessories, homewares, delicious treats, candles, teas and health and beauty products. This is great opportunity to support the social enterprise sector and do good for people and planet when you shop for friends and family for Christmas.
Why should you attend?
- Opportunity to network with like-minded businesses, social enterprises and purpose-driven individuals
- Opportunity to buy impactful gifts for the holiday season
- Meet the Social Traders and SECNA teams
- Get your questions answered by social procurement services experts.
Who should you attend?
- Social enterprises and social entrepreneurs with a service, trade or product to sell.
- Individuals who work in social procurement (e.g. social procurement advisors or managers, executive assistants etc)
- Government departments, agencies and local council
- Local businesses interested in social procurement
- Individuals looking for impactful gifts this holiday season
How will the day run?
- Informal networking and social enterprise market from 5pm
- Formal networking and showcase with social enterprise pitching from 6pm. Catering throughout.
- Informal networking and social enterprise market 7:30 - 8pm
Secure your place today!
- Registration is essential and is limited to three participants per registration, registration will close at 10 am the day prior unless booked out
- Social enterprises attending are limited to one representative per social enterprise to provide a one-minute pitch to members in a round table setting.
- Check out this useful guide for tips and tricks in crafting the perfect pitch to prepare for your curated introduction to buyer members.
Note: Please share this invite to anyone in your organisation who might be interested.
Catering will be provided - If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Social Traders events team email@example.com with any queries.
Join us in the charge for better business today.
Social Traders & SECNA