NZTech and TechWomen: Towards Sustainable Digital Wellbeing
Experts believe that the rapid digital transformation in delivering health and wellness services will remain, however the future of Digital Health Services must be inclusive and honour Te Tiriti o Waitangi principles.
- How can we ensure equitable use of Digital Health Tools?
- What role does the Whakamaua: Māori Health Action Plan 2020-2025 play in achieving better health outcomes?
- How can genuine co-design increase equality?
- How can we increase the diversity of those designing solutions?
- What are the enabling factors for a sustainable transformation journey?
- How can we avoid algorithm biases?
- What are the key priorities for action?
We will be using Sli.do for questions - please download this app and use #TechWomen
Sponsored by InternetNZ