Once a Poly-Time: A polyamorous sharing circle -
✨Join us for an open-hearted evening of sharing, connection, and exploration in our "Once a Poly Time" sharing circle!✨
🤔Who is this for🤔
➡️ Do you have some questions about polyamory?
➡️ Is there an issue that's come up in your non-monogamous life that could use some crowd wisdom?
➡️ Do you want to share your experiences, be validated by an accepting open-minded community, and help other people grow?
➡️Or are you just keen to be surrounded by poly-humans?
🧐 What's it all about 🧐
Hosted by Raz and Harli, "Once a Poly Time" is designed to bring together individuals of all experience levels in a warm and welcoming environment. We invite people to come talk about their lived experience or ask questions to the circle.
Whether you're new to the scene and are curious about polyamory, going through the motions and want to brainstorm a problem, or very experienced in ethical non-monogamy and have a ton to share, we would like you there.
We provide a safe space and community feel for everyone, and in our experience running this event a few times, participants leave feeling more connected to each other.
🌈What to expect🌈
* A cozy, intimate setting at Adalia Studio on Studley Rd, Eaglemont, VIC (exact address provided after ticket purchase)
* Facilitated discussions led by Raz and Harli, focusing on shared lived experiences (rather than just concepts)
* Opportunities to connect with like-minded individuals (before and after the circle)
* Refreshments and light snacks provided
* A safe space and community feel that fosters meaningful connections
We aspire to build a strong, supportive community where people can embrace their authentic selves, learn from each other's experiences, and grow together in their polyamorous journey. We believe that open communication, understanding, and empathy are key to fostering meaningful connections.
* Space is limited to 20 seats, so please RSVP to confirm your attendance.
* Full address details will be provided via email upon RSVP.
* This event is inclusive of all genders, sexual orientations, and relationship structures.
* We ask that you come with an open mind, a willingness to listen, and a commitment to maintaining a respectful and safe space for all participants.
630-7pm - Arrival
7-9pm - Sharing circle
9-930pm - Free mingling time
🌟About the facilitators🌟
🌟 Raz (He/Him) has been navigating non-monogamy for 15 years, dating exclusively non-monogamously since 2018. Combining his personal history with his experience teaching communication skills to hundreds of men, gives him a unique perspective and voice.
Raz is passionate about creating spaces for self-development and expression, and he looks forward to sharing and learning with others.
🌟 Harli Adalia, a nonbinary AFAB person, embraces they/them/he/him/she/her pronouns. For almost two decades, they've explored different relationship dynamics and architectures, driven by a hedonistic love for love and a desire to understand the mechanisms of relating.
With over a decade of shibari experience and 20 years of teaching, Harli is passionate about self-development and authentic relating. As a facilitator, they empower others to explore their authentic paths to growth and discovery.
We can't wait to see you there and embark on this exciting journey together! 🥰