Banana State School P&C presents One Stylish Saturday
Banana State School P&C presents One Stylish Saturday celebrating your beautiful self.
Jacquie Mackay from ‘Imagine You’ will be with you to explore the world of colour analysis and give you some great style tips as well. Then it’s on to a delicious Italian inspired three course lunch, followed by a fashion parade by Birdie & Lace and Willow & Ivy and a pre-loved clothes market.
Your ticket price of $65 includes:
- Drink on arrival
- Colour analysis & style tips group session
- Italian inspired 3 course lunch
- Entrée: Roasted red pepper bruschetta
- Main: Pasta with pesto sauce and Mushroom & truffle crepe
- Dessert: Zuccotto with fresh strawberry sauce
- Fashion parade by Birdie & Lace and Willow & Ivy
- Access to the Pre-loved Clothes Market
A bar will be operating on the day. Card and cash facilities available.
Wheelchair access via ramp.
Pre-loved clothes swap (optional)
If you would like to swap some of your pre-loved garments with other guests please bring a maximum of 10 items (including clothing, accessories, shoes, bags, fascinators, jewellery etc) along with you on the day. Please ensure all of your garments are on hangers and are tied together with a rubber band or ribbon so we can hang them up when you arrive.
We ask that you please follow these tips to get the most our of your clothes swap or sell:
- Would you be proud to swap it with a friend? If the answer is no, then perhaps it’s one for the Op-shop
- If you are bringing items of clothing please ensure they are clean and ironed and are season appropriate i.e. suitable for spring
- Items do not have to be labels or expensive. If you’ve loved it and it’s served you well it’s worth swapping
- Please bring a bag to put all of your goodies in
Pre-loved clothes market
We will have 4 stalls operating on the day. You are welcome to purchase fabulous clothes and other special goodies after the fashion parades and dessert is served.