MARK YOUR CALENDARS PACT friends, family and the Erko community! Our vibrant warehouse hub is opening up for one final hoorah before we say goodbye to 2023 and enter into 2024 - our 60th Diamond Jubilation birthday anniversary!
Join us on December 16 from 1:00 pm for an afternoon filled with good vibes, including live music, performances, local DJs, a gallery exhibition, a barbecue, bar and plenty more. We'll also be selling our exclusive Diamond Jubilation t-shirts designed by PACT Alumni M. Sunflower. All of the ticketing, food and merchandise proceeds will go straight into funding our 2024 program to support local emerging artists! Don't miss this opportunity to connect with our local community and celebrate the end of the year in style.
- Savannah Stimson (DJ)
- Shammgods (performance)
- BLANCHE (live music)
- Aarushi Zarthoshtimanesh (performance)
- ArtCamp in the Village with Claudia Chidiac (kids workshop)
- Sēini Taumoepeau (interactive performance)
- Vicki Van Hout (interactive performance)
- Nat Randall (tombola raffle store)
- Lucky Lartey (art installation)
- Practise Access Practice installation by artists Alex Craig, Cynthia Florek, Digby Webster, M. Sunflower, Savannah Stimson, and Jacqui O'Reilly (gallery exhibition).
- And much more to be announced...!
This event is for anyone and everyone, whether you're one of our friendly local neighbours, an artist, an arts supporter or just up for a good time! Families and children are more than welcome to attend. We can't wait to celebrate with you all. Just make sure to register so we can ensure there's enough food, drink and entertainment to go around!
- Date: 16th December 2023
- Time: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Location: 107 Railway Parade, Erskineville (PACT Centre for Emerging Artists)
- Accessibility: PACT Party will be Auslan interpreted with audio description available. Please contact us for any enquiries.
- Registration: All are welcome and entry is FREE, however, we do encourage those who are able to donate to show your support by donating via registration or at the event
PACT’s vision is driven by the belief that emerging artists are the engines that power the arts sector, producing the most ground-breaking works of today and tomorrow. For almost 60 years PACT has provided performance makers with the time, space, and professional development needed to advance their artistic careers and drive forward the performance culture of Australia. Since 1964, PACT has been situated on the unceded land of the Gadigal people. We are privileged to gather and create art on their land and would like to pay our respect to elders past and present. Always was, always will be Aboriginal land.
PACT is committed to the health and well-being of our employees, artists, and visitors.
Animal/pets: Unfortunately due to landlord restrictions, we are unable to allow dogs into our venue (including the courtyard space) with the exception of guide dogs and therapy dogs.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any access requirements you would like to discuss prior to purchasing a ticket, such as Audio Description, please contact email@example.com.
PACT is a fully accessible space with a small ramp at the entrance, flat floors throughout and dedicated wheelchair-accessible toilet and accessible street parking (non-dedicated). The closest accessible train station is Newtown Train Station (15 mins). PACT is committed to making our projects and performances as inclusive as possible for everyone to enjoy. If you have any suggestions or would like any information in another format, please don’t hesitate to contact us: