Paint and Sip Class - the Smug Fig Kitchen & Social
- Paint and sip is a social event where people gather to paint while enjoying a glass of wine or other beverages. ( This event is NO BYO ) Food and drinks are available to purchase at the venue
- Typically held in a casual and relaxed atmosphere, the sessions are led by an experienced artist who guides the participants step by step through the process of creating a painting.
- It is a fun and creative way to spend time with friends or meet new people while exploring your artistic abilities.
- No prior painting experience is necessary, making it a great activity for anyone who wants to try their hand at painting in a supportive and friendly environment.
- This class is perfect for beginners - no prior experience is needed.
What you'll get
- All of the art supplies to paint up a storm
- 40*30 canvas
- Food and drinks are available to purchase
- Your painted masterpiece to take home!
What to bring
- An open mind and a willingness to have fun and be creative!
-Clothing that is comfortable and that you don't mind getting a little bit of paint on. While aprons are provided, it's always a good idea to dress for the possibility of getting a little messy.
-A valid ID if you plan on enjoying alcoholic beverages.
- This class is great for individuals and couples as well as for a team building activity, birthday or hens party.
- Suitable for adults, and kids (minimum 6 years old). An adult must accompany any attending kids, and must pay for a separate ticket.
-This would also be a nice gift for her, gift for mum or birthday gift.