Parenting Adolescents Workshop
Designed for parents/carers of teens and tweens (kids over 10 years) – this workshop provides the practical elements and skills for having tricky conversations with young people.
Building these skills early is important for strong relationships, so, even if you’re a parent of an upper primary child, this course will be relevant.
- Helping your adolescent develop resilience and coping skills
- Ways to promote family harmony and to reduce arguments and conflict
- Effective steps for managing challenging behaviour and big emotions
- Supporting your adolescent when they experiences worry, distress, disappointments and relationship difficulties
- A three-option model & flow chart for decision-making
- Skills for tough conversations for handling those problems you just can’t ignore
- Building relationships with your teenager and making the best of your non-crisis conversations