Perfume Making: Make your own Signature Scent with Lily
Have you been looking for an eco-friendly, vegan or a natural perfume? Maybe you've always wanted to design your own signature scent!
Come and join Lily for this much anticipated Laneway Learning workshop and make your own natural perfume!
Please note: this workshop is NOT suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or children.
What will we cover?
In this hands-on and informative class you will learn how to create your own natural perfume!
Plus, we will address any of your own perfume making questions.
Together we will:
- Learn about the natural perfume making process
- Create your own natural perfume with pure essential oils.
- Select from more than 50 different oils to construct your special scent
- Experiment, combine and create your own, unique fragrance.
You'll then take home your own, unique roll-on perfume.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Lily (she/her) is a natural and DIY beauty coach and runs Mademoiselle Organic in Melbourne.
In her workshops, online courses and blog, she teaches people how to use organic ingredients instead of harsh and polluting chemicals.
Have a question or accessibility request? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.