How to create your own Personal Style
If you're reading this and thinking to yourself, "Ha! I don't have a personal style!"
Then this is for you because I can help you create one that feels as right and as comfortable as a pair of well-worn trackie-daks (only much MUCH more stylish!).
During this fun and relaxed workshop I'll help you dig down into your own unique values, personality, and lifestyle to discover a style that's perfectly aligned with all elements of you.
But don't be nervous to do this in a group, we're all in the same boat, we'll all have each other's backs, and I keep the groups small (maximum of five ladies) so it's private, comfortable and, as with all my workshops, fun.
On this workshop, you will learn:
- Why something that looks great on your friend doesn't feel so great on you.
- Why you're drawn to some clothing styles, but can't stand others.
- Why it's important to dress in alignment with your personality.
- The secret language of your clothes and what they're saying about you (behind your back!).
- About your Style Archetype and how that will help you when you're out shopping for clothes.
- How to create outfits that you will love to wear.
If you're interested in this workshop, you might also want to check out its sister-workshops: How to Dress your Body Shape and Proportions; and How to Wear Colour.
This workshop is held at the Colour me Kate Frock Shop in the Darlington Dental Building at 2 Montrose Avenue, Darlington. You'll find the Frock Shop up the stairs inside the Little Nook Cafe.
Please arrive five minutes before the Workshop begins so you can order your tea/coffee/food from The Little Nook Cafe.
There is free parking behind the building.