Perth - Teacher Professional Learning Workshop
Teacher Professional Learning Workshop
This one day workshop is heavily subsidised by the Australian Government's Department of Education. It provides teachers of Years 5-10 the skills to bring drones and geospatial technologies into the classroom to solve authentic problems while applying skills for future STEM careers.
The cost to attend this workshop is $50 per teacher, which includes access to teacher resources and access to an online program for 2023.
This curriculum-aligned professional learning will guide you to:
- safely teach with drones
- interact with geospatial technologies
- connect with diverse industry professional
- help students in Years 5-10 to solve authentic problems while using geospatial technologies to apply skills for future STEM careers.
Each ticket includes:
- Online Resources - Access to our most popular teacher PL and ready to teach units of work through our online portal, starting from the day of ticket purchase.
- EduDrone Online - Access to our member only EduDrone sessions run each term with geospatial industry guest speakers.
- Classroom Drone Essentials - Learn how to bring microdrones into your classroom in our practical face to face workshop.
- Map My School - A fun and engaging unit of work, which forms part of She Maps' "How cool Is your school competition", in which hundreds of teachers and students across Australia participate each year during term 2.
- Industry Connections - Connect with geospatial industry professionals to understand real-world connections.
Find our more about our teacher professional learning workshop in Mandurah on 28 June 2023.