More dates

Positive Neuroplasticty Training

Price $480 AUD + BF Get tickets

Event description

Beat the Brain's Negativity Bias and Fill Yourself with Calm Strength, Confidence, and Joy

A 3 day course, developed by Dr. Rick Hanson, to give you the tools you need to hardwire peace of mind, contentment, and self-compassion into your brain.

“The external world accounts for 10% of our long term happiness. The remaining 90% is not predicted by external factors but by the way our brains process the world”*

In this training you will learn how to:-

  • Meet your needs to feel safer, more satisfied, and more connected - and less stressed, hurt, and resentful
  • Overcome the brains negativity bias
  • Hardwire peace of mind, contentment, and self-compassion into your brain
  • Identify your own challenges and stressors and grow specific inner strengths to overcome and heal them

Positive neuroplasticity is the science of training the brain to have more positive, beneficial experiences, and then embedding them into our nervous system, which over time will improve our wellbeing.

Date: Friday 16th to Sunday 18th June 2023

Location: Crows Nest Community Centre                        

Cost: $480

This training includes experiential activities, handbook, and slides, plus a certification of participation.

Your teachers

Marina Berney – Psychotherapist, Educational Kinesiologist, Body Therapist and Positive Neuroplasticity Teacher and Catherine Robertson – Wellbeing Consultant, Mindfulness and Enneagram Coach and Positive Neuroplasticty Teacher 

Catherine and Marinas approach has been heavily influenced by the work of Dr Rick Hanson Ph.D whom they have studied and been mentored by for many years and are accredited teachers and group facilitators of his Positive Neuroplasticity training course - 
focusing on building a robust psychological toolbox and actively using neuroplastic methods to develop lasting inner strengths.

About Marina - Marina is passionate about empowering others, and loves to share all that she has discovered throughout her own journey that can help with learning, growth and healing. She enthusiastically seeks to use the transformational potential of our brain to support our wellbeing. Marina has been working with an interdisciplinary and integrative approach in Sydney and Geneva (Switzerland), in her private practice, in French and English since 2006. 

About Catherine - Catherine established her private practice in 2015 and her passion lies in coaching all levels within organisations to be their true, authentic, empowered selves at work and helping to create cultures of psychological safety to maximise wellbeing. In addition, she has over five years’ experience co-facilitating Family Constellation Workshops and Wilderness Retreats through her work with Essential Wholeness Psychology. Catherine is also a published writer and presented her research into the impact of a gratitude practice on mental health and wellbeing at the 2019 Science and Non-Duality Conference.

*Shawn Achor

Powered by

The humane choice for tickets Humanitix donates 100% of profits from booking fees to children’s charities

Refund policy

Contact Host