Power Tools 101: Make a Planter Box, Pirongia Community Hall, Saturday, 28 October, 10.00 am - 1.00 pm
Proudly brought to you by Hamilton City Council!
Create a great-looking and functional planter box or seed tray from reclaimed wood in this Power Tools 101 workshop. You will transform upcycled timber into something new and useful as you learn about woodworking basics.
While creating you will also learn how to use tools safely and our experienced tutor will provide tips that will help you get started on your own creative projects.
You will leave with a beautiful planter box or seed tray.
Tools that will be covered in this workshop are:
- jig saw,
- power drill,
- and sander.
There will be a health and safety briefing at the start of the workshop to inform participants of safety precautions before we begin using tools.
All participants must wear covered shoes and non-flowing clothing (tight-ish!).
The workshop will provide the following:
- Health and safety briefing.
- Step-by-step use of all tools
- Where to extend yourself for Tools 102
- Personal attention where required
* Please note children are not able to attend with parents due to health and safety requirements.
* Please note that you need to arrive on time for the health and safety briefing to be able to take part in the rest of the class.
When: Saturday 28 October 10.00 am - 1.00 pm
Where: Pirongia Community Hall 574 Crozier Street, Pirongia 3802
The ReCreators are on a mission to show the world how to reduce and reuse our natural resources. It’s easy, fun, creative, and sustainable. Join us on our journey.
Places are limited so book your place NOW. Don't miss out!
Cost an issue?
If the price of this ticket is an issue, please get in touch with Hiral@therecreators.co.nz who can help you