Amy Karanfilian Private Improv Workshop
The All Out Comedy Workshop Experience
All Out Comedy provides corporate education through exercises that establish a safe space for our students to get out of their comfort zones. We provide a structured, yet relaxed and supportive environment in your venue to allow all participates to make bold choices by actively engaging with their peers and being present in the moment. We look forward to enhancing the development of a communicative humanistic experience through the practice of improvisation.
What does improv provide?
• Active Listening
• Thinking on your Feet
• Solution Building
• Cooperative Engagement
What should you expect at our workshop?
• Ice breakers to build cooperation and dissolve disengagement • Learning the idea of “Yes and...”
• Affirming and building on the ideas presented by others
• Practicing the difference between passive listening and active listening
• How to construct complex ideas from a single statement or command
• How to engage as a group and improve on an idea together
• How to drop your preconceptions in the moment and to be present with a collaborator • How to enact all these skills in the work day and every day
Date: Sunday, June 4, 12:00pm-1:30pm
Location: All Out Comedy Theater, 2550 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland CA 94612