Project CRAFTED - Seed to Sprout Workshop (Gympie)
Seed to Sprout: Food & AgriTourism Workshop
This one-day workshop is designed for small food and agri businesses and outlines the fundamentals required to operate a successful food, beverage or agritourism business. The program is designed in consultation with our tourism partners and local government agencies and will be created in partnership with food tourism experts – Creative Tours (2022 winners in Food Tourism category at the Queensland Tourism Award and a FAN and VSC Member).
This workshop has been tailored to the Gympie Region.
Covered in this workshop:
Permits & Planning
- Relevant LGA and state permits and planning required
- Insurance, bio security and any other processes required to be enacted
- Support available from Gympie council, DAF and others to support producer’s agritourism initiatives
Profile & Promotion
Crafting your food, beverage or agri tourism story.
This workshop will be a great insights, learning and networking opportunity for businesses looking to develop their agri tourism offering.
- Ensuring your agritourism experience meets current consumer trends (based on Strategic Review insights).
- Ensuring your team can deliver an engaging and authentic customer experience.
- Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
- Participants will be provided with a take home information kit
This Project has been developed in partnership with Visit Sunshine Coast and in collaboration with our regional partners including Sunshine Coast Council, Noosa Council, Moreton Bay Regional Council, Gympie Council, Tourism Noosa, Moreton Bay Region Industry and Tourism, Regional Development Moreton Bay and Regional Development Wide Bay.
Smile you're on camera - Photos and videos taken at this event will be used for future promotional purposes - thanks for your understanding (and nice smile!)