Quality Relationships in Youth Mentoring, Palmerston North 12 October
This workshop is now sold out. We have a waitlist you can go on and if tickets become available we will notify you asap.
Due to many requests from across the youth mentoring network we are renewing our very popular one-day Quality Relationships in Youth Mentoring programme.
The workshop is focused on the art of forming and maintaining relationships with young people in mentoring.
- To learn more about effective mentoring
- To develop specialised skills to build relationships with young people
- To reintroduce and remind practitioners about the Guide to Effective and Safe Practice in Youth Mentoring (2nd edition)
- To expand upon Section 3 of the Guide: The Mentoring Relationship
- To provide new frameworks, research and skills to strengthen quality mentoring relationships, available for all levels of mentoring programme delivery, including coordinators, teachers, mentors, youth workers and volunteers.
- To strengthen regional and national networks in the well-established youth mentoring community
- To have fun!
Who should attend?
This workshop is for people who work with young people, including: mentors, mentor programme providers, youth workers, educators, school counsellors, pastors, central and local government agency staff and community workers.
There is a registration fee of $120 inclusive GST and booking fee. You will receive a comprehensive workbook to take back to work with you.
To find out more about the workshop, visit our website: https://www.youthmentoring.org...