Quality Relationships in Youth Mentoring, Whangarei 15 June 2023
Due to many requests from across the youth mentoring network we are renewing our very popular one-day Quality Relationships in Youth Mentoring programme. This is the second workshop in our Sharing the Kaupapa series. We ran a number of these around the country during 2019. It is focused on the art of forming and maintaining relationships with young people in mentoring.
- To learn more about effective mentoring
- To develop specialised skills to build relationships with young people
- To reintroduce and remind practitioners about the Guide to Effective and Safe Practice in Youth Mentoring (2nd edition)
- To expand upon Section 3 of the Guide: The Mentoring Relationship
- To provide new frameworks, research and skills to strengthen quality mentoring relationships, available for all levels of mentoring programme delivery, including coordinators, teachers, mentors, youth workers and volunteers.
- To strengthen regional and national networks in the well-established youth mentoring community
- To have fun!
Who should attend?
This workshop is for people who work with young people, including: mentors, mentor programme providers, youth workers, educators, school counsellors, pastors, central and local government agency staff and community workers.
There is a registration fee of $120 inclusive GST and booking fee. You will receive a comprehensive workbook to take back to work with you.
To find out more about the workshop, visit our website: https://www.youthmentoring.org...