Queer Social Moorabbin: Sex - Pleasure Anatomy for Every-Body with Louise
This class is all about pleasure!
Queer sex educator Louise Bourchier will teach you the ins-and-outs of sexual anatomy so you can maximise pleasure in your sex life (whether solo or partnered). Rather than the heteronormative, reproductive focus most of us learned in school, Louise’s style of grown-up sex ed focuses on the feel-good aspects. It is relevant for folks of different sexual orientations and relationship statuses and is inclusive of trans, cis and gender diverse bodies. With a dash of humour, fun props and nerdy sex trivia, Louise will offer useful strategies to make the most of your sexual response.
This event will be half social chats with a bunch of like minded queer people and half fun, educational and interactive workshop.
All workshops are taught by queers, for queers.
What will we cover?
Within this workshop we will explore:
- The sexual response cycle and orgasm
- Anatomy and arousal of the vulva and vagina
- How to pleasure the whole clitoris (not just the part on the outside!)
- Demystifying the G-spot and squirting
- Penis parts and pleasure techniques
- How to find and stimulate the prostate
- Role of the pelvic floor in sexual function
- Tips for communicating about pleasure
- Q&A time for you to ask questions anonymously
What will you need?
No materials needed. And just to clarify, this class is 100% CLOTHES ON.
Wheelchair Accessible Venue
Gender Neutral Bathrooms
Discounted Early Bird Tickets
Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be Teaching?
Since 2011 she has taught over a hundred workshops to diverse adult audiences including doctors, refugees, and erotica writers among others.
In her day-job she teaches sexual health and public health at university, where she is also a PhD candidate.
Any questions? Please email Maddy at firstname.lastname@example.org