Reiki Master Level Three
Usui Reiki Master Level Three
Students will engage in ten modules of study and attain three Reiki Master symbols.
Through this comprehensive course, you will:
- Revise the processes required to clear negative energy in physical spaces
- Receive three sacred Reiki Master Symbols and demonstrate a clear understanding of their uses
- Attain a Reiki Master Level Three Attunement from an experienced Reiki Master Teacher
- Develop a deeper understanding of the Chakra System, Auric Fields and Meridians
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the use and vibration differences of colours through studying Colour Therapy
- Safely connect with Spiritual Guides and Angelic Guardians.
- Explore crystals, herbs and aromatherapy
- Be supported to prepare guided meditations that can be used for clients or a meditation group
- Engage in a powerful process to clear self-sabotaging behaviours and triggers. You will discover how to transform these triggers from self-limiting belief systems to self-supporting experiences
- Complete five case studies to implement taught concepts, reflect and enhance your practice
- Be a part of a small group engaging in discussion, meditation, reflection and practical application of taught skills.
Our Reiki Master Level Three course, program and comprehensive student workbook has been submitted, reviewed and approved by the International Institute of Complimentary Therapies (IICT). This is an international regulatory body for complementary therapies.
- An accredited Level Three course certificate upon completion of twelve hours of training
- An additional 90-minute one-on-one support session with our founder
- Ongoing support through Arc Academy
- A detailed course workbook to support your Reiki practice
- Vegan lunch and snacks provided in addition to local tea from Tea Tribe
This course takes place over two six-hour days. Shortly after booking via our website, we will send you a welcome email containing further information about the course and our address in Lennox Head. At Arc Academy, we offer a monthly group for our Reiki graduates where we meet to discuss your practice and apply taught skills. To best support each student’s growth and expansion, we keep our Reiki Master Level Three class size to a maximum of five students.
Workshop Presenter: Meredith Founder of Wellbeing Arc l Reiki Master Teacher l Educator with thirteen years of experience
Prerequisite: Must have Level One and Two Reiki attunement and three months between Level Two and Reiki Master Level Three
"Meredith is a beautiful and gifted intuitive healer and facilitator. Her presence is calm and nurturing and her healing sessions gently guided me to a place of profound inner healing and knowing where I was able to emerge with a renewed sense of clarity and peace.
I have also been fortunate to have done a number of trainings with her at Wellbeing Arc and each time I have expanded into a deeper knowledge of myself and been provided with tools and techniques to take into my daily life. These have been invaluable to my own personal journey! Thank you so much Meredith, I highly recommend her and her offerings at Wellbeing Arc." -Maree
When: Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th June, 9.30- 3.30 pm 2023
Where: The Wellbeing Arc Practice, Lennox Head
After booking via our website, we will send you a welcome email containing further information about the course and our address. Payment plans are available. Students from all Reiki lineages are welcome to study with Wellbeing Arc Academy. We will help prepare you for the course and your next level of study. Please email us, and we’d be happy to arrange a time to speak with you.
To read more head to: https://www.wellbeingarc.co/usui-reiki-level-three-and-reiki-master-teacher
Meredith is an emotional and energetic healer and Reiki Master Teacher. She is a naturally gifted intuitive who is passionate about supporting women to access different tools, techniques and mindfulness practices to enable them to step into the most radiant version of who they are.
Meredith's journey has led her to study forms of embodied dance, meditation, energetic and emotional clearing, Usui Reiki, Seichim, and the Divine Feminine. She is an educator with thirteen years of experience.
Wellbeing Arc also offers one-on-one energetic healing treatments for women, Reiki Level One & Two, Seichim Level One, Reiki Master Level Three and Reiki Master Teacher training.