Rethinking Safety in the Early Years Workshop
Belle from Our Business Mentors and Sarah Louise from Learning to Lead in Early Childhood are excited to bring this 2024 workshop to Early Childhood Professionals.
This full-day workshop will cover the following topics.
Facilitator Belle Spillman will present.
- The importance of child safety
- Unpacking child protection
- Unpacking reportable conduct
- What does a child-safe organisation look like?
- How to embed child-safe standards?
Facilitator Sarah Louise will present.
- The relationship between social justice and safety
- Thinking about safety from a practical perspective
- Linking safety and inclusion
- Approaches to safety with adults
- Safety in a global sector
SPECIAL GUEST - will present.
Educator wellbeing presentation
Meals and Refreshments Provided!