Are you ready to Ride the Wave?
Come join us to explore new technologies, orthopaedic innovation and future trends to enable surgical excellence and personalised care.
Our keynote speaker is Nanogirl, Dr Michelle Dickinson (MNZM) (Nanogirl | Dr Michelle Dickinson medickinson.com), a Nanotechnologist and Materials Engineer who is perfectly placed to give us an insight into what the future of medical technology might look like.
Immerse yourself in a mix of scientific and practical presentations, including the following specialists and leaders in orthopaedics and innovation:
- Dr Michelle Dickinson (MNZM) / ‘Nanogirl’: Keynote speaker
- Mr Tony Lamberton: Joint replacements in the future
- Ms Georgina Chan: Anterior hip replacement and Mako robot
- Sam Hughes: RNFSA
- Dr Ruth Barratt (HQSC): Infection prevention in arthrosplasty procedures
- Jennifer Wright and John Mackillop: Developments in orthodontics
- Mr Neal Singleton: Advances in spinal surgery
- Mary Sharpe and Tina Richards: Physiotherapy for reduced length of stay
- Nadine Down-Broughton: Breaking down the barriers
Find the full program on the Grace website.
You will leave with a real insight into the future of orthopaedics - tomorrow's advances start today!
Your ticket also includes pre-conference drinks and nibbles and a chance to view a state-of-the-art, futuristic operating theatre hosted by Cubro.
The pre-conference event will take place on Friday, 16th June from 1700 to 1900 and will be held at Cubro, 149 Taurikura Drive, Tauriko, Tauranga.
Transport from Trinity Wharf @ 1630 will be provided. Please let us know if you wish to attend at checkout.
While you are here, why not explore all that Tauranga and Mount Maunganui have to offer? Our venue at Trinity Wharf is just 10 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from Tauranga Strand, where you will find vibrant bars and restaurants. The iconic Mauao is also only 10 minutes away. If you are feeling energetic you could hike to the summit, or if not, relax in the hot salt water pools, or enjoy the fabulous shopping.
Do you need somewhere to stay? Check out Tourism Bay of Plenty