Riding the Waves of Life: A 6 week course with Elizabeth Astor. In Person or on Zoom.
About the Course
How do you grow your capacity to surf the growing waves of intensity around you?
How do you stay present, compassionate and sane during these challenging times we find ourselves in?
How do you express the most capable and present version of yourself in all your daily life situations?
These topics and more are what we will explore in this upcoming course. We will be practicing using an extensive but concise toolbox to help you live your life as a wholehearted human being, with more capacity and peace.
What to Expect
Each session will include:
- A talk and practice period around a particular skillset.
- An opportunity to discuss, question and explore as a group.
- A guided meditation, covering some aspect of body-mind centering, self-connection, compassion, de-stressing or grounding exercises.
- Some classes will include downloadable documents with notes and guidelines for the practices taught, for you to keep and practice with.
- Everything taught is designed to be applicable in your daily life and relationships.
- By the end of this series, when the inevitable waves of intensity in life come, you will have a bigger toolbox to ride them and come through them with more kindness, centeredness and skill.
Audio from each class will be made available to all who are registered. If you are not able to attend a session, you can catch up with the class with the audio.
In person 6 class series is $325
Zoom 6 class series is $200