Ripple Healing Restorative Yoga
Restorative Yoga is for anyone wanting to relax and feel a peace & calm within.
Learning to relax can be one of the most difficult skills to develop.
Whilst we may say we are relaxed we aren't truly in a state of relaxation.
Our fast paced lives are in constant stimulation, stress and demands from society, technology, deadlines, activities and keeping up with life in general. This prolonged stress state on the nervous system (the fight or flight response) and being constantly "on" can be extremely taxing physiologically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Restorative Yoga calms and activates the parasympathetic nervous system. It allows the body and mind to completely 'let go'. Nurturing the nervous system to calm is essential, now more than ever, in reducing stress, improving health and digestion and calming the mind to balance and harmonise the WHOLE of YOU.
The practice of Restorative Yoga is completely different from other styles of Yoga.
- The poses (asanas) are held anywhere from 7 minutes to 20 minutes.
- All poses are completely supported with props and are practiced lying or sitting on the floor. Being comfortable for the entire practice with no physical exertion or striving.
- The focus is on opening and relaxing rather than stretching.
- A cultivation of love, acceptance, patience and compassion is paramount.
- The spine is gently moved in all directions, and all organs are gently stimulated and soothed.
- Connection to breath, the universal life force - Prana - that flows through our bodies, creating awareness for deeper breathing and relaxation.
During this two hour session Sami will gently guide you into the poses to calm your being and support your body to self soothe, replenish, calm and heal.
Allowing you to leave feeling peaceful, balanced and WHOLE. A perfect way to start your week!
Sami will also incorporate Pranic Energy Healing into the space to allow you to drop even deeper into relaxation.
You will feel completely supported in this tranquil and expansive space - It is an oasis in nature! A complete immersion in stillness, allowing you to connect with your divine essence and open & receive.
Restorative Yoga is for everyone and no prior Yoga Experience is necessary.
To reserve your loving healing space, please purchase your ticket or contact Sami for any questions or more information.
Loving mat spaces are limited to 9 beings. xx