Ripple Healing Restorative Yoga & Healing Harp
Restorative Yoga is for anyone wanting to relax and feel a peace & calm within.
Learning to relax can be one of the most difficult skills to develop.
Whilst we may say we are relaxed we aren't truly in a space of relaxation.
Our fast paced lives are in constant stimulation, stress and demands from society, technology, deadlines, activities and keeping up with life in general. This prolonged stress state on the nervous system (the fight or flight response) and being constantly "on" can be extremely taxing physiologically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Restorative Yoga calms and activates the parasympathetic nervous system. It allows the body and mind to completely 'let go'. Nurturing the nervous system to calm is essential, now more than ever, in reducing stress, improving health and digestion and calming the mind to balance and harmonise the WHOLE of YOU.
The practice of Restorative Yoga is completely different from other styles of Yoga.
- The poses (asanas) are held anywhere from 7 minutes to 20 minutes.
- All poses are completely supported with props and are practiced lying or sitting on the floor. Being comfortable for the entire practice with no physical exertion or striving.
- The focus is on opening and relaxing rather than stretching.
- A cultivation of love, acceptance, patience and compassion is paramount.
- The spine is gently moved in all directions, and all organs are gently stimulated and soothed.
- Connection to breath, the universal life force - Prana - that flows through our bodies, creating awareness for deeper breathing and relaxation.
During this two hour session Hayley Erin will be collaborating with Sami in accompanying the practice of Restorative Yoga, bringing the divine healing sound qualities of the Harp, deepening the experience of relaxation, release & harmony. Sami will gently guide you into the poses and support with Pranic Energy Healing to calm your being and allow your body to self soothe, replenish and heal, alchemy in all forms!
Restorative Yoga is for everyone and no prior Yoga Experience is necessary.
To reserve your loving healing space, please purchase your ticket or contact Sami for any questions or more information.
A perfect way to start your year!
Loving mat spaces are limited to 12 beings. xx
Hayley Erin is a Harpist who's life experiences led her to become a deeply intuitive & sensitive musician. Her extensive background in Yoga and Vedic Samvahan vibrational healing arts allowed Hayley to merge the beautiful harp into her healing practice, & it is with deep gratitude & loving service that Hayley offers the profoundly powerful yet graceful & gentle healing sound qualities of the harp in collective, collaborative & private sessions.