Rise Sports Coaching - Holiday Clinic
A fully immersive and fun approach to skills and drills training.
All activities and exercises are age-appropriate and focused on bringing out your kid's best so that they can
RISE ABOVE THE REST
With over 12 years of experience in both Rugby union and Rugby league, Bradley is excited to share his knowledge, experience, and passion for all things footy with the next generation of little superstars.
Come along to one day or come for all four - the program is designed to ensure your children are always learning as much as possible about rugby league and Rugby in a fun and safe environment.
By enlisting the help of his dedicated team, there are more than enough spots for everyone.
A bit of housekeeping...
- All children are required to bring a healthy packed lunch and lots of water
- A pair of slides or alternative footwear is advisable
- Dont forget headgear, mouthguard, and boots
- If they have a ball they would like to bring we encourage you to put names on them, as with any other personal property.
Please note: if there are any problems with drop off/pick up times, please reach out. We are happy to provide supervision and care outside of the allocated hours.
A FREE sausage sizzle will be held at organiser's residence (36 Hale Crescent, South Windsor), from 3.30 pm at the conclusion of the program on Thursday 5th for anyone who participated.
- No refunds are provided for change of mind however in the case of illness a full credit will be provided to future clinics.
- In the event of wet weather, we will endeavor to provide an alternative venue. If this is not possible a full refund will be provided.
By purchasing tickets to these events, you are consenting to any photos and videos taken that may include your children being posted online for recognition and promotional purposes. If you do not want photos of your child to be posted online, please notify us in writing prior to the event.