RISING HOMO 2023
𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆, 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘆, 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸.
CLOSET’s annual mid winter queer fetish ball returns on Fri Jun 9.
On the first night of Rising Festival, Rising Homo is an all-night queer rave featuring dark art, dark tunes and dark rooms, burlesque and bondage.
Rising Homo is a queer sex positive party that celebrates ALL queer bodies in a safe, inclusive space.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁: Rising Homo II
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻: Fri Jun 9 2020 (Kings Birthday Weekend)
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲: 24 Moons, 2 Arthurton St Northcote
𝗗𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲: Fetish, fur, fantasy, kink, leather, lace, mesh, masquerade, whatever tickles your fancy…
Cloak room will be available.
𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀: Ticket are on sale from Tue May 16 at 9am.
𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘂𝗽: Full lineup and details to come.
Rising Homo will take place on the unceded lands of the traditional custodians, the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nations. We acknowledge and pay respect to their elders past, present and emerging and recognise their continuing connection to land, water and culture. Always was, and always will be, Aboriginal land.
Artwork by Aaron Paul
- Rising Homo is an all-night affair that welcomes the whole rainbow community and their friends.
- Strictly 18+. Please bring Photo ID.
- CLOSET will be held across multiple levels of the venue.
- 24 Moons is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible venue as it has stairs to access the main dance floors. If you have other questions about disability and access, please contact us directly via PM.
- Be mindful there may be lights that may be hazardous to people with photosensitive conditions.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards sexual harassment or sexual assault, any homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist or anti social behaviour. We reserve the right to refuse entry, and kick you out.
- If you feel unsafe, uncomfortable or unwell (or see someone who is), please contact our event staff or security for help.
- Limited allocation of tickets will be reserved for First Nations people and people experiencing financial hardship. Please contact us directly via PM or email email@example.com
- No refunds. No resale tickets will be accepted unless through Tixel to discourage scammers and scalpers.