RSPCA Pet Vaccination Event at Kalkallo Community Centre - January
RSPCA Victoria is thrilled to be hosting a low-cost pet vaccination and health clinic in Hume Council, making veterinary care more accessible for people and their pets.
A healthy, happy pet is key to maintaining a strong, lifelong bond with their family. For only $59, you can get your dog or cat health checked by one of RSPCA's dedicated and experienced shelter veterinarians. Staff can also provide professional advice on how to keep your pet healthy now and into the future, for a low fee.
We are offering the C5 vaccination for dogs at our clinics. Due to statewide shortages of the F3 vaccine, we are currently unable to vaccinate cats. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
What you need to know:
- Appointments must be booked online in advance and spaces are limited
- One ticket must be booked for each individual animal to allow adequate time for health checks - Maximum 2 animals per person
- Please ensure pets are secure with a lead or carrier
- Only attend the event if you and your pet are healthy and well
- Humanitix booking fees are non-refundable
We're here to help with:
- Low-cost health checks
- Vaccinations (dogs only)
- Information about positive pet ownership
Book your spot now!
Please comply with staff instructions, which may include directions such as:
- waiting in line
- ensuring puppies (16 weeks or less) are carried at all times with no floor contact at the event venue
- maintaining a distance of 2 metres between animals at the event (exception if from same family/group)
- following all safety and guidance instructions from our staff
If your pet has previously demonstrated reactive or aggressive behaviour in a veterinary setting, please advise us beforehand by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can proactively plan and minimise your pet's stress during the appointment. Any details of your pets previous behaviour history will greatly assist for individual tailored planning. Please ensure you have appropriately fitting muzzles and safety equipment (including leads, collars) on hand in case required, and follow all veterinary instructions if any restraint is required. Please note, if you're pet becomes too distressed with formal handling, and cannot be safely health checked, we will not proceed with the vaccination. Our vet will be able to advise on how to best proceed.
Whilst our vets will do a complimentary health check to ensure your pet is fit to vaccinate, if your pet has any severe medical conditions or major health concerns, you will be referred to local vet clinics for veterinary advice and medical treatment to ensure your pet gets the dedicated care and attention it needs.
Please ensure 48 hours notice for appointment cancellation. Refunds will not be issued for failing to attend appointments without appropriate notice.
If you have any enquires, please contact us at email@example.com or 1300 020 040