Russell & Holmes Day #2 at Left Coast Crime
Russell & Holmes Day #2: Wednesday, April 10, Seattle, WA
The day before Left Coast Crime begins, we gather at the LCC hotel, the Hyatt Regency in Bellevue for a day of Russell & Holmes & Laurie King.
This is two days after the anniversary of the day Russell nearly stepped on Holmes on the Sussex Downs, so expect some focus on that.
Tentative schedule (no doubt will change):
- 9:30-10—coffee/pastries/fruit Continental breakfast and getting settled
- 10-10:30— Laurie talks, about Russell & Holmes & The Beekeeper’s Apprentice
- 10:30-11:30— What’s with these Sherlockians, anyway? Laurie talks with a BSI
- 11:30-12:30— Demonstration/talk (Lockpicking? details to come)
- 12:30-1:30—no-host lunch (stretch & chat time)
- 1:30-2:00—Chat & signing time with Laurie
- 2-3— Demonstration/talk (Beekeeping? Twenties dress? details to come)
- 3-4—Beekeeper Bingo—with prizes
- 4-5— Laurie closing Q&A, signing, photos
Light breakfast & afternoon break are included in the cost; lunch available in the hotel or the area. For dinner, we encourage attendees to meet up—closer to the date, we will help match people together with venues.
Hotel: If you’re attending LCC (we hope you do!) the conference rate applies for Weds night.
Swag/giveaways include: special short story reprints, graphics printouts, special Beekeeper book bag
Places available: 50
Cost: $190. (Full refund up to 2 weeks before, after that we will refund if we can fill your place from the waiting list.)