Sadhguru's Enlightenment Day
On the occassion of Sadhguru's Enlightenment Day, we are delighted to announce a special event this Saturday, September 23, 2023. Immerse yourself in an evening filled with sadhana, a guided meditation and insightful wisdom from our beloved Sadhguru.
Doors open at 3:30 pm and we request you to be seated by 3:50 pm.
The program will start at 4:00 pm with an insightful video from Sadhguru. We will then go through a process called Bhakti Sadhana, which is a powerful process to make devotion a living experience in your day-to-day life. This will transition into a Guided Meditation with Sadhguru at 5:00 pm
After a short break at 5:30 pm, we'll gather again for Sadhguru Sannidhi Guru Pooja at 6:00 pm.
At 7pm, our program will culminate with a potluck meal, prepared with love by the participants. Although the program will officially end at 7:00 pm, you are welcome to stay in the presence of Sadhguru Sannidhi as long as you wish.
Come and partake in this journey of inner exploration and joyous celebration on Sadhguru's Enlightenment. We look forward to sharing this special day with you.
“Enlightenment never happens. It is there; it is always there. The sadhana that you do is just to see it is there. You are not doing sadhana to construct divinity within you. All you will construct is only ego.” - Sadhguru
- Enhances one’s progress on the spiritual path
- Experience Sadhguru's Presence
- Enjoy a meditative space for your sadhana
WHAT TO BRING:
- Offerings of flowers and/or fruit
- A satvik dish to share at the end of the program
Please note: You must remain for the full duration of the program.
- 3:30pm - Doors open
- 3:50pm - Doors close
- 4:00pm - A Video from Sadhguru
- 4:30pm - Bhakti Sadhana
- 5:00pm - Guided Meditation with Sadhguru
- 5:30pm - Break
- 6:00pm - Sadhguru Sannidhi Guru Pooja
- 7:00pm - Program Ends / Potluck Satvik Meal
5 Moller Street, Beach Haven, Auckland
- Anyone who is seeking inner well-being and wishes to experience Sadhguru's Presence
- You must remain for the full duration of the program
A few general reminders:
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily in
- Bring a yoga mat.
- Bring a large towel or small blanket to keep you warm (optional)
- Bring a cushion to sit on (optional)
- Do not eat for at least 4 hours before the class – give 2.5 hours for a light snack
- Do not drink anything for 90 minutes before or during a class. Water is okay.
- Arrive 10-30 minutes before the program starts. You will not be able to join the session once it commences.
- Observe silence when you come into the space and until the class begins. It is a time to move out of your world of thoughts and come into the present moment and connect with yourself.
- If you need support for your ankles or head or anything else, please bring a large towel or blanket with you.
- Be mindful of the effect of strong perfumes on your fellow participants.
- Remove watches and noisy jewellery.
- Leave handbags and personal belongings that are not required during the session at the back of the class or in your car.
- If you are ill, have a cold or fever, please contact the teacher and your doctor before attending the class.