Salesian College Chadstone 2023 - Year 12 Formal
20 February, 2023
Salesian College Chadstone 2023 Year 12 Formal
Dear Parents / Guardians,
A highlight of the Year 12 year is the College endorsed Formal. Whilst not compulsory it is a wonderful social event.
The 2023 Year 12 Formal will be held on Friday 24 March commencing at 6:30pm at Merrimu Receptions, 1300 Dandenong Road, Murrumbeena and will conclude promptly at 11:00pm.
The cost of the Formal is $100.00 per person which includes venue, music, photography a 3-course meal and non-alcoholic beverages.
All bookings must be made via Humanitix (all details must be completed for boys and their partners, if they are inviting one), All bookings must include parent contact details, partner’s school details (name & year level), medical information for partners, dietary requirements and agreed terms & conditions. Tickets must be booked by 9 March 2023.
To ensure the safety of all attendees and that the night is an enjoyable experience for everyone the following conditions will be strictly applied (acceptance of these terms are outlined in the ticket Terms & Conditions):
- As per our Child Safety and Student Pastoral Care and Management policies, smoking, vaping, alcohol and illicit substances are prohibited. Any student or his date suspected of being under the influence will be evicted immediately and the Salesian College parent will be required to collect them at the venue; with a meeting to be later scheduled with College Leadership.
- All parents MUST supply their contact number for the evening and be available to collect their son and/or date at any time throughout the evening between 6.30pm and 11.00pm;
- Students and their date MUST be picked up at the venue at 11.00pm by a parent or guardian;
- All attendees would be expected to dress appropriately for the formal occasion.
- Terms and Conditions are agreed to upon purchasing tickets by all in attendance and their parent/careers.
Further, I would like to remind all parents that Salesian College does not endorse the attendance of its students or their partners at “pre parties” or “after parties”. These events are not sanctioned by the College and its Staff. The College’s supervision of your son will conclude at 11:00pm, at Merrimu Receptions, after you have picked them up.
Students are expected to be in all scheduled classes for the whole day on Friday 24 March to ensure continuity of learning, in addition to them undertaking the scheduled English SAC.
I am sure that all Year 12 students will enjoy the evening in a spirit of joyful celebration.
Please contact our Year 12 Year Level Coordinator Ms Deborah Rabot on 9807 2644 if you have any questions.
Mr Mark Ashmore