Sadhguru Sannidhi Pooja
“One who has a longing to grow has to ensure to be receptive to Grace.” —Sadhguru
Sadhguru Sannidhi is a live temple, a certain atmosphere that throbs in one space. The establishment of Sannidhi creates a powerful energy space, particularly for those who have established spirituality as the priority in their lives; creating Sannidhi has a profound influence on one's inner evolution.
Each Sannidhi is energized by a Sadhguru Sannidhi Pada Yantra, a sacred form, particularly designed by Sadhguru to generate a supportive energy situation for one's inner growth. If maintained with a certain discipline, Sannidhi works wonders in terms of the internal and external well-being of all who come within its sphere, thus extending the spiritual possibility to those around us as well.
The Sadhguru Sannidhi Sangha is an opportunity to experience the powerful Sannidhi Guru Pooja process and receive the Sannidhi Sadhana that will help create a meditative space for one’s inner transformation. According to Sadhguru, Guru Pooja is a way of making your system an invitation to the divine.
This program is an invaluable opportunity for those who aspire to soak in the presence of the Guru constantly.
- Enhances one’s progress on the spiritual path
- Experience Sadhguru's Presence
- Enjoy a meditative space for your sadhana
WHAT TO BRING:
- There is no need to bring anything but offerings of flowers or fruit can be made.
Please note: You must remain seated for the full duration of the program.
- 5:30pm - Doors open
- 6:00pm - Doors close
- 7:05pm - Session ends
5 Moller Street, Beach Haven, Auckland
- Anyone who is seeking inner well-being and wishes to experience Sadhguru's Presence
- You must remain seated for the full duration of the program
A few general reminders:
- Wear clothes that you can comfortably sit in
- Bring a large towel or small blanket to keep you warm (optional)
- Bring a cushion to sit on (optional)
- It is recommended to come on a light or empty stomach but not essential
- Arrive 10-30 minutes before the program starts. You will not be able to join the session once it commences.
- Observe silence when you come into the space and until the class begins. It is a time to move out of your world of thoughts and come into the present moment and connect with yourself.
- If you need support for your ankles or head or anything else, please bring a large towel or blanket with you.
- Be mindful of the effect of strong perfumes on your fellow participants.
- Remove watches and noisy jewellery.
- Leave handbags and personal belongings that are not required during the session at the back of the class or in your car.
- If you are ill, have a cold or fever, please contact the teacher and your doctor before attending the class.