Santa's Workshop - Holiday Art & Fun at Callan Park
Jingle Bells, jingle bells … you are not likely to see a sleigh in Callan Park – but did you know that Santa has set up a workshop here?
Join our creative education rangers for 2hrs of creative art making full of seeds, flowers, leaves, and blossoms. Create three beautiful pieces of nature art to celebrate the holidays or gift them to friends or family!
And of course, there will be time for stories and fun outdoor games!
Join us for two hours of outdoor fun.
Tuesday 19th December, 10am – 12pm
This program will go ahead in all weather unless it is unsafe to do so (high winds, thunderstorms), so please come prepared. Children must wear enclosed shoes.
Our drop-off school holiday programs have an adult to child ratio of 1:10. We are unable to offer a 1:1 support for children. If you would like to discuss the needs of your child with us, please email email@example.com or assist us by completing the Accessibility requirements and Behavioural needs questions when registering.
Ensure your child comes prepared for a fun-filled day at Centennial Parklands.
- - Please bring a refillable drink bottle.
- - Come prepared for the weather with sun protection (hat, sunscreen, cool clothing) and wet weather gear (raincoat, shoes and change of clothes). Children must wear enclosed footwear.
- - For children who require medication or have a medical treatment plan, please provide clearly labelled with child’s name and instructions for the educator at drop off. Examples include Epi-pen for Anaphylaxis, Asthma Inhaler or Allergy medication.
This is a drop-off program for children aged 5-12 years. Parents do not attend with children.
COVID-19, Infectious Disease and Viruses:
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all attendees associated with this booking do not attend if:
- We/I show any COVID-19, Infectious disease or virus symptoms or feel unwell.
- We/I have had a fever, diarrhoea or vomiting within 12 hours or at the time of the program.
- We/I have been asked to self-isolate.
- We/I have had a positive COVID-19 test result and continue to have symptoms.
If any of the above apply to you or any attendee associated with this booking we request that you do not attend this program. In this instance please contact us via email to arrange a refund of your ticket for any of the above reasons.