Saturday Night Speed Dating in Prospect!, Ages 35-49
Kickstart your Saturday night out in style! CitySwoon is very excited to be bringing our UNIQUE, in-person matched speed dating back to Prospect for another Saturday night event!
Fill out a profile in under 5 minutes and be matched on a series of 6-8 quick-fire date rounds to THE most compatible singles in the room.
This event includes 2 drinks - one on arrival and one at the end of dating.
Check-in is on your phone, with NO match cards, drink tokens, paper or pens required - just bring your phone and your great attitude! So, please ensure it's fully charged.
- Experience a series of relaxed mini-dates selected for you each round by an intelligent algorithm live at the event.
- Hosted by a friendly and professional team.
- Handpicked, top bar with a welcoming atmosphere.
- Connect freely with your mutual matches the next day on CitySwoon.
- Opportunity to connect with the other participants you don't date on the night.
CitySwoon is very excited to bring our live-matched speed dating to a fantastic wine bar in the heart of Prospect! Wassail is a family run and owned venue featuring South Australian products set in an historic 1890's building. An inexpensive, informal drinking establishment, showcasing South Australian boutique wine, beer, cider and soft drinks, it's a great place for a relaxed date - or several!
Established in 2014, we are the national leader in singles events and by far the most trusted.
The success rate is higher than both online dating and traditional speed dating!
But don't let the tech fool you - this is all about meeting REAL people in REAL life at awesome venues! Here's what you get:
- Over 95% receive a mutual match
- A closely-managed balance of men & women - we work very hard at it!
- Bigger events mean better events with a party atmosphere!
- You can contact other people on CitySwoon that you didn't date too
- Over 8 years of experience! Many thousands of events plus hundreds of thousands of matches, relationships and marriages!
- It works so well, we've taken it international
- Meticulously planned events - we don't want to waste your time with cancellations, so we only list the events we're very confident will run.
- Returning Customer? Don't worry! You will NEVER be matched to the same person twice and your post-date feedback is kept confidential. (This is for real life and virtual events too) So, book into several events with confidence.
What to Expect:https://cityswoon.com.au/howIt...
Fun fact: we still hold the Guinness World Record that launched us.
This event is designed not to break the bank - earlybird tickets are just $49, but go up to $59 very soon, and then $69 for final release!
**Tickets are non-refundable, and all purchases are final. To receive an event credit or ticket transfer, please contact our Customer Service team at least 7 days prior to the event date. Our Terms & Conditions apply. See FAQs for details.
Can't make this one? See all other upcoming events in your city here: https://cityswoon.com.au/speed...
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Please ensure you are within the stated age limits for this event.
What can I bring into the event?
Your smartphone *really* helps. As does your smile :) Our host always help you out anyhow, so don't stress.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Just email us firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
No refunds. Sorry, these events are tricky and time consuming to organise. We also take pride in having closely balanced numbers. We do allow transfers to another event if you let us know 7 days out.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. But you will need to complete your free CitySwoon profile with the email you registered with eventbrite. We add this to the event list. So, simply login to CitySwoon.com and click the 'Im Here Now' button when you arrive. Easy!
Can I update my registration information?
Please do this on your CitySwoon.com profile. You may not be able to amend your gender. Please contact us if this is the case.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
You need to contact us to do this and we need at least 7 days notice.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Please also note that we can only book you into events that are within 2 years leeway (either side) of the advertised age range as per our terms & conditions.