SAW Gathers - Hahndorf (MEMBERS ONLY)
SA WOMAN GATHERS IS FOR SA WOMAN MEMBERS ONLY To become a member or refer a South Australian woman in business or career please share this link: https://www.sawoman.com.au/join
SA Woman Gathers is held over a drink or eats (or both!) they are relaxed, warm and friendly, just like catching up with a bunch of friends! These Gatherings are Member-Led and are about connection, supporting one another and sharing you - in life, business or career. Going along could be the start of wonderful connections, you may learn through the conversations you have 1:1 or as a group and you are highly likely to have fun!
YOUR HOST Natasha Mundie, Kiss My Crown Academy
TICKETS: These gatherings are free for members to attend (simply pay for your food/drink), this is purely because members have volunteered their time to host. Please make sure you thank them at the event, as it would not be possible without them!
VENUE: The Haus, Hahndorf, Street Parking Available.
SA WOMAN GATHERS IMAGE For Abel Photography
YOUR SA WOMAN CONTACT Carly Thompson-Barry, firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN SA Woman Gathers:
- Tag or share with other members in your area about an upcoming gathering (see member facebook group)
- If you are unable to attend, cancel your ticket (via Humanitix) in case there is someone on the waiting list or contact the SA Woman contact.
- Remember that this event is informal, relaxed and about gathering and connecting with members near to you or anywhere across SA. There is no defined or required structure or facilitation.
- Draw your fellow SAWers in the conversation, introduce yourself to anyone you haven't met before and enjoy the time together.
- Made a new connection? Want to chat more? Make sure you swap details to stay in touch!
- Please only RSVP going if you are planning on attend - add it to your calendar or diary now!
- PLEASE DO NOT leave your fellow SAWers in the lurch. Remember that hosts are fellow members and have volunteered their time so you simply pay for any food/drink on the day.
COVID + ILLNESS POLICY
Please do not come along if you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19. Please refrain from handshakes/hugging and practice good hand hygiene eg use hand sanitiser where possible. Events may be cancelled should restrictions arise or due to Host illness, we appreciate your understand that this is out of our control and tickets will be cancelled.
Not a member and want to become or refer someone one? Membership is from $12 monthly, you are welcome to join us! www.sawoman.com.au/join
Contact details of attendees shared (i.e. through sharing of business contact details) are NOT to be added to mailing lists or contacted with unsolicited direct offers without prior consent of the attendees. We welcome women from ALL backgrounds. However, we do not condone hard sales or recruitment of consultants etc through our community or events. The focus of these events is connection, showcase and empower women in business and careers. Our events are for all women who wish to create new connections, grow and empower themselves through new knowledge, opportunities and more. We also believe it is important to understand and respect that everyone has different beliefs, life backgrounds and experiences. Please refrain from promoting views or opening up discussion that has the potential to be triggering for others or controversial in nature.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF COUNTRY
SA Woman Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which our events are held on across South Australia. We recognise their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
By booking my seat at a SA Woman Gathers, I understand that photos may be taken and shared and that myself or my business may be tagged by SA Woman Australia or the gathering host with my permission. I understand that I can let the host know if I do not wish to participate, or that I can offer to take the photo or suggest a photo that still showcases my business (where possible) eg business cards. The purpose of taking, sharing and tagging of people in photos aligns the community pillars to connect, showcase and support.