SecondCrop, by Loam Bio - Building soil carbon in cropping systems information session in Spring Ridge
Spring Ridge - Loam Bio is coming to you!
On the 20th of September, from 7:30am - 9:30am join Loam Bio at the Spring Ridge Country Club for a morning information session open to all local farmers and agronomists.
Find out if a soil carbon project is suitable for your cropping or mixed farming operation, have all your questions answered and learn the ins and outs of entering into a high performing SecondCrop soil carbon project with Loam.
- Learn how SecondCrop soil carbon projects function
- Understand the opportunities and risks for farmers
- Understand how building soil carbon improves the whole farm system
- Find out what Loam's CarbonBuilder product is and what it can do to help build soil carbon
- Explore the stages of a Loam Bio SecondCrop soil carbon project
- Have your soil carbon questions answered by experts
Delicious breakfast provided; coffee, tea and bacon & egg rolls!
Please confirm your attendance by reserving a ticket to this FREE event.
Any questions? Please call David Ward on 0427 919 572