September cohort (UK Timezone) - Elevating Group Development
Join us on Elevating Group Development and learn our Be conscious – Be curious – Be better vertical facilitation method.
- Learn how to create safe and inspiring spaces: Utilise group dynamics to achieve better outcomes for everyone
- Put knowledge into action: Right away this experience will be useful; using a real life event to practice applying the principles in your own context.
- Learn and apply our vertical frameworks: You’ll come away with a toolkit of resources and frameworks to develop and bring out the best in your groups.
What's the experience?
Elevating Group Development is a four-week program designed to develop your leadership and facilitation skills, and build on existing expertise and strength, using real-life context relevant to you. It’s run in a peer group of up to16 where you’ll join and access
- 4 virtual workshops (dates/times shown are BST) Use this online tool to check your local time LINK
12 September: 10.00am – 11.00am
19 September: 10.00am – 12.30pm
26 September: 8.00am – 12.00pm (midday)
Share & Reflect session: 31 October: 10.00am – 11.30am
- 4 self-directed workouts on the Adeption digital platform
- Your chosen group experience project
Wrap around support and inspiration from a virtual coach and your peer group on Adeption.
- Ongoing connection and continuous learning through the alumni community and anytime self-directed workouts.
What you'll get out of it
Learn from an organisation that has been delivering research based professional development, leadership development
and behaviour change since 2012.
Experience and learn how to best use a blended format – combing in-person synchronous workshops supported by digital asynchronous workouts.
Explore the principles of great group experiences, build your resources toolkit and learn from others.
Build vertical leadership development into your group facilitation with Adeption's 3B methodology.
Real-life application – you’ll design, deliver and reflect on your own group development project
Some important criteria!
To get the most out of the programme, and set yourself up for success, you should
- Have at least one group experience event you’ll lead around 4 weeks from the program start date.
- Be prepared to engage with all stages of the programme. We estimate the time commitment, outside of virtual workshops to be 1-2 hours per week.
- Have the support structures you need around you to be able to participate fully in the program and implement your insights
If you wish to discuss this or get further information on our programme please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org