Service & Community - Light Lunch gathering.
A smaller than usual gathering for a casual hang out, catch-up, make new friends, meet new people, support and encourage each other into another tumultuous year of changes and updates in the NDIS and Aged Care spaces of service and community.
Providers and participants are all welcome. The venue is family-friendly, accessible, with lots of on-street and various parking options only a very short walk away.
Combination of seated and standing room, both indoors and alfresco.
A light lunch and one drink per person will be included with your ticket purchase, and we ask you to please buy-your-own extra drinks.
- Guest speaker sharing a story of hope.
- Minute of 'hello' from a selection of CMCC friends.
- Live music from local artists.
- Event sponsors will have display stalls.
- The Sensory Studio will be open for exploring - guests will have discounts for purchases on the day.
- Home Instead Wollongong will be open for attendees' enquiries.
- Fundraising and raising awareness for local charity/NFP.
Clearway times on the Princes Hwy will start at 3pm, so we have made sure our event finishes well before this time to allow for this.
Any questions? Please contact Phuong - firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
11:30am - arrive, explore and mingle
12pm - official welcome. Food service begins.
12:30pm - Guest speaker
1pm - Music & Mingle, CMCC friends 'hello'. Food service ends.
2pm - Thank you for attending, event ends.
***you are invited to chose how you would like to enjoy this time. Sit, relax and take in the music, atmosphere and stories, or move about, meeting, chatting, exploring, eating, drinking. etc. Completely up to you!! Just be sure a pop a 'hello' to me at least :) Phuong