Share&Swap Shop - Reduce waste and connect with your community
Have you ever thought of a shop, where everything is free? Yes, completely free. Experience a new way of "shopping" with Share&Swap Shop.
Share the items you no longer use or need and swap it with somebody who will appreciate it - books, clothes, shoes, plants....
Bring max. 10 items to share. Please join us, even if you don't have anything to share.
- We highly encourage you to come at between 12:00 and 12:30pm to register your items. The swapping part starts at 12:30pm.
- Please ensure what you wish to swap isn't too bulky, and is usable and clean.
- We will have clothing racks, baskets and tables to display your items.
- Examples of items to bring: clothes, shoes, books, kitchenware, plants, harvest, paintings, postcards, kids’ items, toys, jigsaw puzzles, bags, photo frames, jewellery, art and hobby items, umbrellas, stationery and food with long shelf-life.
During this Share&Swap Shop you have a unique opportunity to practice Zero Waste Wrapping
There’s only three months till Christmas!
This year, why not wrap gifts sustainably with zero waste wrapping and inspire your family and friends.
Hayami will deliver some Japanese wrapping techniques with fabric.
- Materials are provided
- Bring some items/gifts to wrap
- Please register for one of the following sessions. 1st session 12:00-12:45pm. 2nd session 1:00-1:45pm
- Limited to 10 people per session
To help us manage this event, your registration is essential.