SharePoint Online/2019 for Site Owners, Training Course in Perth
Course Code: SPOnlineSM
Duration: 2 Days
This course is designed to build on the attendees’ existing contributor level knowledge in order to provide the skills to create and manage all aspects of their SharePoint Online sites.
Delegates attending this course will have completed our ‘SharePoint Online for End Users’ 2-day introductory course, or will have otherwise gained the equivalent level of knowledge.
* Module 1: Site Owner Responsibilities
* Module 2: Creating and Managing Sites
* Module 3: Permissions and Security
* Module 4: Adding and Configuring Apps (Pt. 1)
* Module 5: Adding & Configuring Apps (Pt. 2)
* Module 6: Adding & Managing Workflows
* Module 7: Creating & Managing Content Types
* Module 8: Document Lifecycle Management
* Module 9: Site Customisation
Click here for the full 'SharePoint Online/2019 for Site Owners' course outline