Canberra - Teacher Professional Learning Workshop
Teacher Professional Learning Workshop
This one day workshop is heavily subsidised by the Australian Government's Department of Education. It provides
teachers of Years 5-10 the skills to bring drones and geospatial technologies into the classroom to solve
authentic problems while applying skills for future STEM careers.
Cost is $50 per teacher for the workshop, access to teacher resources, and access to an online program for 2023.
This curriculum-aligned professional learning will guide you to:
- drone safety
- manual & coded flying
- geospatial mapping
- geospatial industry connections
Each ticket includes:
- Online Resources - Access to our most popular teacher PL and ready to teach units of work through our online portal.
- EduDrone Online - Access to our member only EduDrone sessions run each Term with guest speakers.
Classroom Drone Essentials - Learn how to bring microdrones into your classroom in our practical face to face
- Map My School - Learn how to use geospatial data through an engaging unit of work, no drones needed!
- Industry Connections - Connect with geospatial industry professionals to understand real-world connections.