Sheffield Country Polo 2023
Back by popular demand we are excited to announce the return of the Sheffield Country Polo for 2023.
After an incredible first year, and with so much positive feedback and demands for another event this year, we have set the date. Lock in the 11th November 2023 for another day of amazing polo and socialising.
Our incredible polo players had such a great time last year they have added us to their annual calendar so get ready to watch some amazing matches.
Tickets are limited so don't delay, get in quick or miss out.
This R18 event will run very similar to last year, there may be a couple of tweaks but they are all for the better.
Just like last year, by coming along, you are very kindly supporting our local Sheffield School Children as well as the local Sheffield Community.
- 12:00pm – Gates open
- 1:30pm – Team Parade
- 2:00pm – First match
- 2:30pm – Second match
- 3-4:00pm – Half time entertainment
- 4:00pm – 3rd and 4th Play-off
- 4:30pm – Final!
- 5:15pm – Polo prizegiving
- 6:00pm – Live Music from the Lee Martin Band
- 8:30pm – Gates closed
Platinum (150 guests) - Gold (100 guests) - Silver (50 guests) - Bronze (26 guests)
Back by popular demand our Corporate sites are where the party is at.
- Ring side positioning for your tent/gazebo/marquee
- Bring your own food, drink, BBQ, picnic etc.
- You will need to supply your own tent/gazebo (this is a perfect advertising opportunity). These will need to be in place/set up either on the Friday or by 10:30am at the latest on the day of the polo.
- Free entry to the half time entertainment
- Opportunity to sponsor one of our polo teams
- Some tables available on request, get your guests to throw in a deck chair.
- You will receive your own designated (approx. 3m) ringside parking spot.
- Back in, pop the boot and settle in for an afternoon of entertainment.
- Please bring your tables, chairs, picnic hampers, food and drink. Why not challenge your friends to the best car boot set up!
- Please don’t set up gazebo’s etc as you could obstruct other guests view of the polo.
- Standing room or bring your deck chair. Bring your picnic basket and beverages.
Once again thank you for your support and we look forward to hosting an amazing event.
Please like and follow our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Sheffield-Country-Polo-104943332342727 to ensure you are up to date with all the latest information.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.