Shopping Centre News Big Guns Lunch 2023
The Big Guns Lunch, hosted by Shopping Centre News (SCN) is the shopping centre industry event of the year and is attended by CEOs and senior executives.
The event co-insides with the release of SCN’s annual Big Guns report which ranks the performances of major shopping centres across Australia (those with a GLA above 50,000m2).
Awards for the top performing centres in terms of MAT (Moving Annual Turnover), MAT/m2 and Specialty MAT/m2 are presented at the event.
At the Big Guns lunch, guests also have the exclusive opportunity to hear from CEOs of leading shopping centre companies.
This year's panel discussion, moderated by SCN's Publisher, Michael Lloyd, will shine a spotlight on the Australian retail property scene focusing on the top performing centres in Australia.
The panel will be comprised of major shopping centre company CEOs and Heads including:
- Susan MacDonald, Non-Executive Director, Cbus Property
- Yvette Keatings, Head of Portfolio Strategy and Customer – Retail, Charter Hall
- Elliott Rusanow, CEO, Scentre Group
- Chris Barnett, Head of Retail and Mixed-Use, The GPT Group
- Peter Huddle, CEO, Vicinity Centres
Friday 24 March, 2023
320 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
12.00pm for 12.30pm start
The event will conclude at 4pm
Ticket price includes:
- Two-course lunch with beverages
- One-hour panel discussion
- An advance copy of SCN's 2023 Big Guns edition
- Networking opportunities with senior level executives
The Big Guns Lunch is proudly sponsored by Mainbrace Constructions
Click on GET TICKETS to secure your place at this year's Big Guns lunch.