Showcase SA Inspiring Leaders: International Women's Day
A very special thank you to Penfolds for sponsoring this event.
Showcase SA Platinum members and guests are invited to celebrate a special edition of our Inspiring Leaders series in the spirit of International Women's Day.
We are celebrating women in leadership in the areas of Government, entrepreneurship, innovation, and social and community engagement.
At this formal sit-down luncheon in "The Tunnels" at Penfold's Magill Estate, we will hear stories from influential women in leadership in South Australia, including:
- Lord Mayor Sandy Verschoor - Lord Mayor, City of Adelaide
- Caroline McMillen - Chief Scientist for South Australia
- Taryn Brunfitt, Founder of Body Image Movement
- Kathryn House, – Community Builder of Impact100 and founder of Young Impact SA
This event is available for Showcase SA platinum membership organisations, and additional tickets are available for purchase for senior decision makers and executives of South Australian businesses.
Don't miss this opportunity to network with leaders and senior decision makers, be inspired by these incredible women in leadership, and enjoy the hospitality of our event partner Penfold's.
- When: Wednesday, 10 March 2021, 12pm - 2:30pm
- Where: "The Tunnels", Penfold's Magill Estate
- Who: Showcase SA Platinum members, CEO's, Managing Directors and other senior decision makers.
- Tickets: 1 complimentary ticket is available for Showcase SA platinum membership organisations, from your membership entitlements with the code sent to your email. Discount tickets are available for Gold Showcase SA member organisations with your discount code. Additional tickets and General Admission are available for purchase.
- Dress Code: Business Professional
This event is presented with our series partner Statewide Super.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe at Showcase SA events.
We ask that you inform us in advance if anyone in your household is unwell, or self-isolating because they are at risk of becoming unwell, with COVID-19. We have added some questions surrounded this in our registration form. We will of course treat this information in strict confidence and will be happy to offer you online access to this event.
We will be running our events inline with the Government's recommendation and adhering to strict social distancing measures and health and hygiene practises.
All registrations will be allocated against your membership, we ask that any cancellations be received 9am Tuesday, 9 March to allow us to open the position to someone on the waitlist. Cancellations made after this date or "no shows" will result in the tickets being allocated against your membership.