Simple Ways To Become A Better Citizen Of The Planet
Simple ways to become a better Citizen of the Planet
We are all Citizens of the Planet, first and foremost. Often, we forget this as we are constantly marketed to, sold to as consumers and in turn we keep wanting and desiring more and more.
We have become so disconnected with where our products, clothes, items we buy actually come from and how these processes impact the planet (and people and animals in it).
This workshop reminds us of the wonder of the natural world around us, the small steps we can take that make a difference and how voting with our dollar as CITIZENS not consumers is imperative to seeing the change we seek in the world.
In this workshop we will
- Consider the difference between being a consumer and a 'citizen'
- Take a look at some of the biggest social and environmental issues facing us and our planet
- Look at how our every day actions can make a big impact
- Identify simple ways we can become better citizens of the planet and most importantly,
- Putting these into action!!
We have prizes for workshop participants, including reusable water bottles, coffee cups and takeaway kits to help you start taking daily action
We are thrilled to have Daniel Romeo from Dan Romeo & The Lone Strangers playing us sweet, melodic tunes throughout our workshop.
We are so proud to be part of the 'Conscious Space' event and hope you will join us!!
As this workshop is part of the 2 day event , you will need to book a ticket to this event which is FREE and you can do so here